compara archivos de autocad
CompareDWG finds the differences between two revisions of an AutoCAD drawing. This program is available for AutoCAD R14 and for AutoCAD 2000 up to 2009.
* Find the differences between two revisions of an AutoCAD drawing.
* In Detailed Mode, compare the complete AutoCAD internal representation of a drawing, not just the graphical appearance.
* In Basic Mode, compare the drawing graphics only (no matching AutoCAD handles are needed).
* Display the differences in AutoCAD, using contrasting colors for Added entities, Deleted entities etc.
* Choose your own markup colors, a legend can be created automatically.
* Save the differences to separate files. This creates for example a DWG file which contains all new entities.
* Create reports on the types and quantities of the entities found in the drawings.
* Compare table entries (layers, linetypes etc) and present the differences in a report.
* Compare drawing variables.
* Include CompareDWG in your own LISP applications.
* Install CompareDWG on a network, users do not need to enter the license code.
* Also works for Architectural Desktop and Autodesk Map, but not for Mechanical Desktop or Inventor.
License type = Company license (unlimited)
Name = Fenerbahce
Registration code = BEC1244DA